Guys, why do you always put your penis down between your legs when you get a massage? Do you want the masseuse to see it?

Anonymous
I recently finished my masseuse school and got a good job at massage envy. I've only been working there for a month now and it seems like every guy that comes in always gets completely naked and always points his penis down between his legs where it's visible. Also you have the option of choosing a large sheet or a towel to cover your backside. Nearly every guy chooses the small towel and like I said, points his penis down between his legs while he's laying on his stomach.

I'm just curious to know if you do it for a comfort reason or do you do it so the girls massaging you will see your penis when she is massaging your legs. I see probably two or three penises a day on average. I will admit some of them are very nice to see but on the other hand I see the not so nice ones too. And to answer some of your curious questions, yes I've always kept it professional.

When the girls get massages a large majority of them keep their underwear on (bottoms) and I would say about half of them use the large sheet instead of the towel.

That's why am curious to know why you guys do it.
28
1