My girlfriend does not let me have sex with her on her period... advice?

Anonymous
first of all, every time we have sex i will ALWAYS *gladly* eat her out. i enjoy pleasuring her in any way she desires. currently i do not want to do it on her period because she's been taking a break from birth control for a little while and from what i hear there is more blood when you dont take birth control.

she does not like giving head either and as a result she good at it. when she does actually do it, she does so mostly reluctantly.

we've been together for like a year now almost and i can literally recall every time she gave me head.. maybe like 5 or 6 times, and all of those times i had to imply it. she'll never do it on her own becuase she says she thinks its "degrading".

and i can see why she feels that way. but wow, TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM! we haven't had sex in a week almost and she felt my raging boner and all she did was make it worse by rubbing it through my sweatpants when we were cuddling.
1
1