Confusing booty call relationship. Guys please advise, girls welcome to advise too. Am I thinking too much?

Adadah
I met my booty call the beginning of Feb on a dating site and started txting. We hooked up mid to late Feb, so far we have hooked up twice, had phone sex once, sexting when we are horny and couldn't hook up and did some dirty stuff through Skype.

I'm comfortable with our relationship and I can totally separate my emotions from the sex. But I can see myself developing feeling for him if I allow myself to. Because he is sweet and considerate. Always makes sure I made it home after the hook ups and txts me the next day because he knows I had a bad experience before. Listens to me when I need to talk and tries to cheer me up. Listens to me ramble about stuff that should be boring to him and he offers me advice on the bad hook ups or when I'm disappointed and sad after I caught and outed a lying guy.

We chat 3-5 times a week from approx 10pm to 1am. He likes taking to me because I'm very easy going, open minded, I don't hold back, can talk about anything and I rarely get offended. We also have been totally honest with each other since day one so he knows I've hooked up with others since him and he loves hearing about my bad experiences.

He watches tv while he txts me which I find annoying. We use whatsapp to chat and it shows the last time the other person viewed the chat. I have minor anxiety and I like to read old chats that I have with everyone, while reading ours I noticed he has been viewing our chats several times a day.

I've told him that I consider him a friend but he didn't say it back which is fine with me. I also told him I'm willing to help anytime he is horny and he said the same back with a 💋.

He txted me on Friday and he was watching baseball, why text me? Obviously he wasn't bored. Also why visit our chats much? He can't be looking at my indecent pics at work in the afternoon?
2
0