Guys and girls, what would you like to see. Guys what would you like to see your girl wear, girls what would you like to wear?

Anonymous
I like cosplaying for my boyfriend and I'm thinking about buying a new set,
So guys, what would you like your girl to wear when she's waking you up or greeting you when you come back from work?
Girls, what would you wear for your SO or which one looks good?

For some girls who want to buy cosplay outfits I really recommend this website, all things I've listed are less than $20 or £15 or €17
https://www.nastydress.com/cosplay-costume-n-11251.html
Be daring, be caring!

P. s. If you want to pm me, lemme know :p
A) Maid
B) Nurse
C) sailor
Vote C
D) police
Vote D
E) Naked Apron
Vote E
Nude (no pic)
Vote F
GirlGuy
+1 y
When I said pm it was for cosplay tips or sharing cosplay ideas. I won't talk to people who want to get sexual. Let me make that clear though
Thankyou
+1 y
I need some girl opinions, please
20
3