Girls, Will my vagina ever feel full with an average penis again?

Anonymous
I dated 3 guys in my life and only have had sex with them. My first boyfriend was average size, like 7 inches and I felt full with him. Then my next boyfriend was 9 inches. I was afraid at first and it hurt in the beginning, but I got used to it and was able to take him whole, no problem. But now with my new boyfriend, who's 6 inches, I keep expecting to feel more when we have sex. So I feel kinda empty and miss having my 9 inch ex. I still orgasm from my clit, bit I don't have that full feeling anymore. like at all. And it's kinda frustrating me. I love my new boyfriend a lot and I want to stay with him. But sex is also important to me. And I'm not going to use a big toy because I don't want him to think that he's not enough for me. So will my vagina ever go back to feeling full with an average size penis?
Yes.
No.
GirlGuy
7