I would do anything to be with a man that thinks I'm attractive. Why can't I find one?

Anonymous
Most guys that I've dated seem to be with me because they don't have many options so they just kind of take whatever comes. I've never been with someone who genuinely thought I was "hot" or "sexy".

My body type is petite, I'm very skinny. I'm mixed white/black so I have curly hair and tan skin. Also, I'm not very like "curvy". I'm not seductive or anything.

It really kills my self esteem when with a guy and know he's not that attracted to me. They never say it out loud, but I can hear it in the way that they speak. I've been on dates with few guys that have made it clear that they like "boob's" or "thighs" or "ass" and I just know I can't deliver. I know they are just with me because they struggle to get dates.
10
7