I get jelous when my girlfriend goes out with her new guy friend, am I wrong to feel this way?

Anonymous
She's known him for maybe a month, they've gone out twice and are going out tonight. Last time they went out she was set to stay at his place because I was out of town and she didn't want to take public transport but when she got to the bar it was closed so they went back to his. SHE STILL SLEPT OVER. not only that but she was supposed to sleep in the spare bed and slept in his bed... with him. I was furious. They are going out tonight again and its making me nervous, last time I was so worried I broke out in hives and was vomiting all night. Its pathetic but just an idea of the situation. She knows I was worried because I was cheated on in my last relationship and the sleeping situation last time made me so worried. He has a foot fetish and asks to look at her feet and for her to stand on his back. He pinned her against the wall she told me, a weird thing to mention but oh well.

She doesn't have many friends and spends any time I'm not there more or less with him. They will go out for lunch every day and when we call (if im on my way to work or we are in different places) she'll hang up to answer his call. We video chat sometimes because I travel for work and sometimes we can sleep together and if he calls she mutes herself. I guess I need somewhere to vent but opinions are valued.

Am I wrong to be this worried? What should I do?
2
4