I showed my boyfriend how easy it is to fake orgasms and now he's pissed?

Anonymous
We were on reddit and someone mentioned how most women don't get off from sex and linked to a study. My boyfriend read both pages and said it was all BS but I had seen the study before, and told him there were lots of studies like that. So he asked if I believed it and I told him I wouldn't be surprised if it was true because it's not hard to fake it...

So he challenged me to show him. He wouldn't drop it so I finally told him to stick his fingers in so he could feel everything, and that I'd prove it to him.

So... I proved it. I contracted the muscles and did the heavy breathing, and I loved his reactions so I also squirted slightly. Aka peed on his hand just a little. I did almost everything I could think of. But only for a few minutes. I thought he wouldn't take it srsly. But... he's been distant ever since.

He says he's fine but I could tell he was getting thst way when we were in the middle of everything. He looked uncomfortable so that's why I stopped really fast.
+1 y
I think more guys need to be shown this... I don't know. I hate it's a big deal.
12
5