I need to give my friend amazing sex, I need all the help haha tips?

Anonymous
Me and my best friend are incredibly close to hooking up in a couple days and I feel like I'm only going to have one chance at getting her to want to date so I want to make her have an amazing time and want more haha so I'm looking for all tips and secrets. She's only had sex with her ex and apparently he was pretty big but I'm not small or anything, the last time I checked I was above average in size and girth and it sorta has a good downward curve. When me her and a couple friends were drinking and talking about sex she said how while she was having it he accidentally bumped her into a wall and she really liked it so that's about all I know about what she likes. I need to make this time amazing for her and I've only had sex with 3 girls and the first one wasn't so good haha neither of us finished and then we tried again after and still didn't go so good but the second girl was decent and we hooked up 6 times and I've done stuff with other girls but not intercourse. Give me all your ideas and tips and just everything haha I really don't want to fuck this up 😂
3
0