He has a big & long penis, how should I ride on top of him for him to feel really good? Some guys like it up and down but I wanna know exactly?

Anonymous
I wanna know exactly which position feels best for guys. because mine has a big long penis, so its not exactly easy to just ride him like average sized guys. Should I lean forward with my lower body up towards his stomach more and thrust?

Would reverse cowgirl, with the girl leaning forward towards his legs and her thrusting be good? or sitting straight up and go up and down be better?

And a few more questions..

1. Does it hurt the penis (un-circumcised) if I ask him to rub his dick head on my pussy while he's cumming?

2. When he's Cumming, if I touch & massage his balls at the same time, will it annoy him or give him more pleasure?

3. While giving him a blow job and he's cumming in my mouth, would it feel better for him if I suck on his dick faster and harder? Or slowly suck it while he's cumming in my mouth?

4. My man is a silent cummer when he orgasms, little facial changes when he cums unlike other guys.. is there a reason he's quiet? Not much of a moan or grunt.. and if he cums inside me, he won't keep thrusting, he'll stop and let it all in me. But if he takes it out and cums on my body, he will jack it fast. What's the difference,?

These are serious questions. I would appreciate serious answers.. more detailed replys would be good. I just want to figure him out, as he's not the open type, I want to ask but when I do he gives me short answers. I just want to please him more and give him the best I can.. he's not circumcised, any tips on giving more pleasure for uncut penises?
9
1