What would you do if your 16 year old girl was pregnant, but didn't want to abort it because she was happy with it?

spuitkaas
My mom is a family doctor and a little while ago a 16 year old girl came by from Turkish decent. When she heard she was pregnant for 22 weeks, she was really excited to have a baby with her boyfriend and she was going to tell her parents tomorrow.
Tomorrow they got a call from the parents to ask for abortion immediately. Unfortunately in the Netherlands you can't abort anymore after 21 weeks and a few days. So they demanded to let the baby get checked on handicaps to still get it aborted or even fly to London to let it get aborted.

I though it was really sad since the will of the mother was not brought into consideration. My dad said if I was 16 years old and pregnant and I was happy with it, he would totally support me then and be happy as well.

But what would you do?
+1 y
It's by the way not really possible to abort the child against the mother's will. The daughter will have a doctor's appointment tomorrow about other options like adoption, but it's ultimately her decision. If things get out of hand, child support will be contacted.
22
12