What would you do if your 16 year old girl was pregnant, but didn't want to abort it because she was happy with it?

spuitkaas
My mom is a family doctor and a little while ago a 16 year old girl came by from Turkish decent. When she heard she was pregnant for 22 weeks, she was really excited to have a baby with her boyfriend and she was going to tell her parents tomorrow.
Tomorrow they got a call from the parents to ask for abortion immediately. Unfortunately in the Netherlands you can't abort anymore after 21 weeks and a few days. So they demanded to let the baby get checked on handicaps to still get it aborted or even fly to London to let it get aborted.

I though it was really sad since the will of the mother was not brought into consideration. My dad said if I was 16 years old and pregnant and I was happy with it, he would totally support me then and be happy as well.

But what would you do?
Updates:
+1 y
It's by the way not really possible to abort the child against the mother's will. The daughter will have a doctor's appointment tomorrow about other options like adoption, but it's ultimately her decision. If things get out of hand, child support will be contacted.
What would you do if your 16 year old girl was pregnant, but didn't want to abort it because she was happy with it?
Add Opinion