Girls, Is it difficult or awkward to suck cock for the first time? Does it taste bad?

casualweekday
My girlfriend and I had a threesome with a woman early on in our relationship and it was amazing!
She recently confesses that she would like to try one with a guy and that she'd really like to see me attempt to give a blow job to the guy. I wouldn't have to "finish" to the point where he cums but at least try it for a little while.
So.. we found a guy for this and it could happen fairly soon depending on our schedules.
Just wondering what it is like for the first time. Is it awkward to perform or just come naturally? The guy IS pretty big from the pictures we've seen. Not porn star big but still...
I'm also wondering if it tastes bad? Does it end up tasting like pee or something funky? How bad do balls taste?
4