Boyfriend has no sex drive lately from stress. Not sure what to do for him?

Anonymous
I am a 36 yr old female with a very high sex drive. Boyfriend is also 36 and our sex life has been non existent. We have been together just less than 6 months and our sex life was great when we first met. He is currently stressed and depressed from baby mama drama and not being able to see his child. I am at a loss of what to do anymore. I do everything I can to support him and make him happy. I offer just blowjobs so he can just lay and relax and he turns them down. I do not take rejection well and it is hurtful to me to be rejected by my boyfriend for sex. Sometimes its hard to even get attention or a little bit of affection from him. Not sure what else to do for him to make him happy. I've never dealt with baby mama drama before. He says he has no sex drive right now. Would be nice to hear from some guys on this subject.
4
0