Why are submissive women so angry and bitter all time?

Anonymous
I've noticed it a lot. Girls who are sexually submissive would be more angry and irritated than girls who are not. They'd be much relaxed and happy

My ex girlfriend was very submmisive and had fetishes related with rape, getting choked and being spit on and she used to be really angry and bitter all time. She actually broke up with me because she thought I was cheating on her lol and I've shared same experiences with most submissive girls. They are often more irritated and angry than non sub ones?

My current girlfriend is a dom, she don't have any weird fetishes but likes being on top and stuff like that. She's more understanding , relaxed and happy. Why is it like that? Is it because most submissive women likes to be like that on so they feel like they getting punished or something like that?
+1 y
I am talking about deep subs, ones in choking gangbang and stuff like that etc
17
8