Anons and Catfish, here's your chance. WHY do you CATFISH?

CheerGirl38139
I almost NEVER allow anonymous replies to my questions. So here's your chance people.

Catfish used to bug me when I first came here. Now I just shake my head at the poor gullible GaGers that you reel into your trap. I have a LONG list of Catfish that I'm aware of. Seems like it's most common for some grown-ass white male to pretend to be a teenage girl or maybe an 18-24 young woman.

Some of you know that I know, and some of you still think you're fooling me. You're not. But it's cool. I sometimes enjoy letting you believe that you are. :) However, if I listed the user names, I'd be violating the posting rules. Some have things to do with music, one sounds like a type of pasta, many of you post outrageous cleavage pics, pics of female porn stars, and so on.

I still don't get why posing as someone else on an already anonymous Internet community appeals to you. So, do tell, what's in it for YOU?
I don't catfish (I don't get it)
I catfish because I'm a pervert with too much time on my hands
I catfish in attempt to get nude pics from young girls/women (it works sometimes!)
Vote C
I have a strange need to live an imaginary alter ego life on-line
Vote D
It makes it easier and/or more fun to be a troll (because I'm just a troll)
Vote E
Other incomprehensible reasons (please explain)
Vote F
GirlGuy
+1 y
I see a few anonymous confessions via vote. Where are the rest of you? You can go anon. It would just be interesting to to hear your reasons for cat fishing. What is the emotional pay off?
33
14