How many ladies have masturbated to orgasm with bathtub Jacuzzi jets? I swear my wife does, how can I be sure without asking (she'll never admit it)?

Cashew72
My wife and I take a bath together in our jacuzzi tub most nights. She usually gets in before me (just about always), maybe 5-10 minutes before. She isn't a moaner to begin with.. so that's not a giveaway. She has "moaned out" that the water is hot, am I coming in?, etc. I've wondered if she was doing that to hide her orgasm. Then everytime I go in she is sitting in very "weird" (unless you're trying to get a good angle to feel good :)) positions, like she's shaving her legs or filing her feet. She also seems to "sit up on her feet", I assume to raise her pussy up for a better angle for the jets. I totally act like I am oblivious so I don't give it away and then she never does it again. Some nights it seems like she shifts a lot and it very much seems these shifts are so the jets hits her pussy in a better spot. Like she will turn sideways and lean over the edge like she's hot and trying to relax.. but this puts her pussy (like doggy style) right on the jet, and it seems like the only reason to be in that position.

She is quiet and a bit shy, she isn't a big "cummer", but I would bet money she is doing it with the jets. So, a couple of questions for the ladies:
1. do any of you use the jets to masturbate?
2. if yes, do/can they make you cum?
3. if yes, how long does it take and can you cum more than once?
4. Is it possible to cum without making noise?

Is my imagination working overtime and "wishing/hoping" this is what she is doing? Or can I be on to something? I need your help ladies.

Guys, any experience you have with your lady using jets, please chime in and join the discussion!
Thanks for your help everyone!
D
8
2