How to get my fuck buddy back?

Anonymous
We've been seeing one another since November of last year. Recently he's started dodging my texts and forgetting that we're meeting up. I make plans in advance because otherwise we both end up too busy. We live an hour away.

He's forgotten twice. There was an agreement not to see other people but dating was ok. If dating got to that point (sexual and/or serious, which ever came first), we'd tell the other and end it.

It's like he's avoiding me. This fella has gotten every inch of me and gotten everything I can give.

How to get him back or regain his attention? I don't want to sleep with anyone else, want just him.

Did send a few photos to get his attention but never got anything back. Sent 3 texts in a row with no response and didn't talk for 2 weeks after. Met up shortly afterwards and things were great for a minute but now they're back to normal. WTF CAN I DO?
How to get my fuck buddy back?
7
1