He blocked me, should I send him this message in a text?

blairxoxo
I asked him if he's bi today... He read it but didn't reply and after like 1 hour he blocked me, like wtf am I supposed to think when i am laying NAKED in his bed and he doesn't even touch me but fucks every fucking ugly from tinder and from bars?
So now that fag has blocked me and Im gonna text him on Imessage and send him
this:

You put me down in more than one ways and and now YOU ironically decide to get mad at me and block me for basically nothing, the question was a real concearn that I had, happened to me with Christopher and he doesn't even look Bi so I thought I'd ask you as well and honestly Rob if this question is bothering you then stfu about "being from Amsterdam where everything is accepted and the people so down to earth". I did stuff for you that I won't even do for my friends, you didn't use me for sex but for other things
-which I think is worse-
I am sick of your pathetic behavior: taking pics of my virginity, making me buy you cocaine, telling me not to leave at the same time with you, talking bad about me to people etc just to name a few of the things you've done... really hard to believe that you grew up with a sister. See its funny because even after ALL of this I thought that I was the one who had to constantly apologize for shit and do stuff in order to get your approval, but nah... I now realize how "self made" you really are and it is nice of you to take the blame, also I truly hope that your behavior towards me made you feel like a real man because you lack in that department for sure. Take care.

Is this a good enough message? Any suggestions?
3
3