I suddenly want to fuck other men while happily married. Is that normal?

Anonymous
I know everyone from time to time gets turned on by a guy that's not your husband and even fantasize about him, especially if you have been married for a couple years (I married young). I know that's normal. But I've never had it this bad. My husband had to go out of the country for 5 months for work, while I stayed home with the kids. During that time I was shocked by the amount of guys that tried to seduce me while he was gone. Even friends of his and his colleagues. Only his boss has been trying that since day one though and he does that with every single woman. But the other men shocked me. I didn't do anything but I never thought I'd actually get horny by it and masturbated once or more a day fantasizing about those things happening. I even started watching porn quite often. The craziest thing is that I thought it'd go away once my husband returned, but it didn't. Guys are more careful about the flirting, but I stay horny and fantasize about other men. The worst thing is, I don't feel like having sex with my husband anymore even though I'm so horny and when I do, I think about other men. Could the spark be gone for me? I still love him and don't have emotions for these other men, it's just sexually my feelings have changed. Like being alone for a while and being hit on so much has awakened something in me. Have any of you had the same feelings? Any Idea if this will pass or how I should go about this?
32
7