I gave my boyfriend's boss a blowjob back in school. How do we go about this?

Anonymous
When I was 15 there was this guy from my school who was older (18) and I don't know how come, but he was able to talk so many girls into giving him a (mostly first) blowjob. It started earlier with him showing us curious 11yo girls how he jacked off. Then the blowjobs started. He just asked some girls on Friday after school to come with him to this shack at the sports field and there it happened, girls spread the word around and we all "learned" how to suck a dick by the time we were 18. Or at least the pretty ones. Must have been over 20 of us. Only later I realized how fucked up this situation was, especially since me and my friends did it often and kind of relieved each other weekly. And we weren't always single when this happened. I'm very ashamed of this.

Now, pure coincidence, this guy became my boyfriend's boss a couple weeks back. Apparently, his dad owns the company and he just gets the job without having to do much and makes a nice loan too because of his dad. And of course he is a real asshole to my boyfriend. I met him and he immediately recognized me and was really friendly, even flirty. He told my boyfriend he knew me from school and I couldn't do anything but act friendly toward him. I was hoping that nothing would come up about what happened when we were young, but of course, this asshole told some people that he got a blowjob from one of the employees' girls and he found out. So now my boyfriend is angry that I never told him even when I recognized his boss, although I have been very honest about everything else. This was just too weird and I was afraid to tell it. How should we go about this? And no, we are not breaking up or anything. As a couple we'll get over it. It's just really difficult for my boyfriend at work right now.
12
3