Guys, do you think that my SEXUAL FANTASY normal? I have a fetish/sexual fantasy about a stereotypical German soldier from WWII? 😂😂 ?

YummyLady
Here it is: without further ado, Imma say it: "I have a fantasy of having sex with an agressive stereotyped German soldier from the 1940s"

Here is how it started. I used to speak German when I was little because I watched a German TV channel called Toggo (shoutout to all German kids who now what I'm talking about). Then it got canceled in the country where I used to live in (Serbia) and over the years I almost forgot all German. However there was this guy that was a TV host that was in his 20s and I was a 10 year old kid crushing on him. I don't remember his name, but he was tall, blond, high cheek bones, strong jaw line, athletic... I had a huge crush on him.

Then, I was REALLY into history threwout my middle school and high school. I was especially interested in WWII. Now, I KNOW THAT NOT ALL GERMAN PEOPLE ARE LIKE THAT, but what I meant here is that I find THE STEREOTYPICAL GERMAN SOLDIER OF THAT TIME INCREDIBLY SEXY! The unsentimental, domineering, assertive, disciplined, mysterious guy. ONCE AGAIN, I KNOW NOT ALL GERMANS WERE OR ALL LIKE THAT, BUT THE FALSE STEREOTYPE THAT THEY ARE ACCUSED OF IS WHAT I FIND UNBEARABLY SEXY.

The third reason that might have triggered my fetish may be this: I am always a dominant one in sex. Because I want to be. Imagine an alpha male in a girl's body. That's pretty much me during sex and that's how my mind works. I always go for cute guys/baby face/ who respect women / cook that kinda thing. I know it may be bad, but the kind of guys that would want smth serious, and then I do them and leave them. Maybe the reason I am fantasizing about being yelled at and having my hair pulled and being pinned on my stomach to the floor while he is riding me is because I want to experiece a manly man for once. ONLY FOR ONCE?

+1 y
Few weeks ago my friend (girl) and I were watching a video of a parody, how German language sounds to others. I literally got chills up and down my spine and I got WET with how that guy yelled the German words. I got so turned on, that I ordered some old war uniform and made the guy I was hooking up at the time learn a few German lines and wear that costume while we have sex. It was rough and it was one of the BEST sexes EVER!
In my childhood I was a victim of domestic violence, so IS IT NORMAL
+1 y
that I am fantasizing about an agressive male? https://www. youtube. com/watch? v=NcxvQI88JRY
25
7