Should I forgive my boyfriend for sending a dick pic to another girl for the 2nd time?

Anonymous
Me and my boyfriend have been together for nearly two years (officially) and we were seeing each other for a while before that as well. We get on like a house on fire and rarely argue, the only thing we argue about is, the fact i have caught him flirting/sexting with other girls online.

I love him dearly, we are in a serious relationship so as hard as it is I don't want to just throw it away. He promised me things would get better and that he would stop ( he has had stress and anger issues in the past and said that this is his way of letting off some steam, which I found difficult to believe)
I then found two pictures he had sent to another girl of his penis while sexting with her. Again his reasoning/excuse was that he was stressed and he new he shouldn't have done it. I forgave him (maybe this was stupid of me)

However, I have found ANOTHER separate conversation with a completely different girl on Skype ( by now i probably look like a psycho looking at any of this but its hard to trust him ) he said that it was a fake account, like those fake cam girls that make you sign up to a site to get your money, and he was just being a troll with it.

BUT THEN, I looked at this conversation on the computer instead, and there was , you guessed it another DICK PIC...

Is this normal behavior? Should I have not forgiven him before? Is this just going to keep happening? Am i being irrational?

Help :( I am fed up
+1 y
I also wanted to add that I live with him so it's extra difficult to know what to do
17
15