If a girl can't cum easily in sex, do guys actually feel upset or unhappy with it?

Anonymous
So me and my boyfriend started up a topic masturbating. Its my first time showing him my sex toy that I use regularly and he was like, I see how you masturbate. I asked how, he said that because he can feel I can't cum easily during sex, and think its may because of masturbating often. I asked if he actually feel upset if a girl can't cum easily then he laughed saying nope, coz I still get mine silly.
But after the whole conversation, I realized that the duration of sex we are having seems like getting shorter and shorter. Im not sure if this is because I can't cum easily and at the same time he could cum way easier than me. Or Im just being too sensitive.
But yea, as the title said, if guys actually feel upset, frustrating or unhappy if your partner can't cum easily? Would you shorten the time of the sex if this continues to happen? It bugs me a little and need a little discussion here.. haha
Thanks...

+1 y
by the way, how can you guys describe or tell when a girl have an orgasm? Like what signs eg:: shaking, sweating etc.
+1 y
Okay thanks guys for all the advice :) opened it up with my boyfriend yesterday and problem solved. :)
21
0