Why do guys make a different sex face than girls?

Anonymous
I noticed that quite some guys had a mirror in their room. When I hooked up with guys, it became clear they loved to fuck in front of a mirror. I then got a mirror in my room myself, first I just did it so guys would come to my place for sex (I prefer that to their place since I feel more comfortable and can quickly use some makeup or whatever), but then I started liking it myself as well. I love to see the faces guys make, and I make. What I noticed is that almost every guy that fucked me made a happy/angry face with their eyebrows like this: \ / , while I make more of a sad/surprised face with my eyebrows like this / \. I asked some friends of mine and they noticed the same. Does any of you have any idea why?

Sorry for the silly question/picture (thought it was funny as hell). I really am curious about it though.

15
7