I'm pregnant and don't know what to do. please help me?

Anonymous
Ok I'm a junior in high school, I'm 16 and I live with my dad and grandma. I've been dating this boy since I was n 10th grade he's 17. Well I guess to tell u the problems with this I come from a super racist and religious family. My parents r strict Catholics and don't believe n sex before marriage or birth control at all. I never got talked to about sex or any of that really, what I heard was from family that I'd go to hell. Yeah I heard about condoms at school but I was never allowed to ask my family about them. And the racist part well I'm a white girl and my boyfriend is a black boy. I have never once cared about his race and I love him regardless of if he was white, black, Asian, Hispanic or even purple. He's still the guy I wanna love and b with. Well my family would kill me if they found out I was dating someone like him as they'd put it. And now the added pregnancy I'm so terrified my father is going to kick me out of the house or hurt me or my baby. And I'm almost 3 months pregnant and my boyfriend and I r excited to b parents but we're both scared of how my family will react and treat us. I turn 17 2morrow and he'll b 18 n a month. Is there anything we can do to make sure if my father finds out nothing bad happens to my baby? please help because I'm so scared
+1 y
Ok guys I get I messed up... but the comments calling me and idiot and making me feel worse aren't necessary. Is that really the way to treat a child? God I made a mistake and I'm trying to own up to it and take care of my child. U aren't the one with a dad who beat u and called u a whore and a nigg** lover just for having a crush on someone
8
17