Girls, Would You Have Sex/Blow Off A Guy With A 3 Inch Penis?

HappySquarePants

I have gotten my fair share of BJs in my time and let me tell you, nothing, and I mean NOTHING beats a blowjob! Wanna please your man (or tranny)? A BJ goes a loooooooong ass way!

But onto the question at hand. Would you suck off/do a dude that has a three inch erect penis? No this isn't a question in reference to "MY" penis, as mine is 3.4 inches soft and 5.2-6 inches when hard (6 when ABSOLUTELY hard) and pleases me. But suppose a dude that you were seeing had a 3 inch microdick and wanted you to give him some lippy-yummy-tongue action. Would you appease him? Or reject him like the high school jock rejecting the obese, large spectacle-wearing, pimple faced girl?

Lmao.πŸ˜„
+1 y
Completely off topic, the above gothic chick with the whorish tongue piercings should definitely sucked dick (preferably mine. Lol;).
3