Why does guy's penis stay hard after cuming with blow job, but go soft after cuming from sex?

Anonymous
Just curious thought I and my boyfriend had, and wanted to know like after having sex, he comes and it's soft (can't convince it to get hard again for nothing). But when I give him head, he comes and it's still super hard but he says he can't take anymore after cuming. So my question is... why is that? Lol
+1 y
My boyfriend and I had a discussion and we think it could be bc during a blow job I'm all sucking hard and deep throating and it forces the blood to stay in the penis longer afterwards. But during sex well I don't know about that yet, we haven't formed a hypothesis on why it get soft immediately after cuming.
20
2