Please help!!! I heard my older sister having sex next door?

Anonymous
So my family is moving, and my sisters boyfriend came over to help unpack, they PDA a lot and it grosses me out so much I told them not to do it so close to me and they ignored me and her boyfriend didn't listen to me. Today our parents left the house to take care of some things and left me my sister and her boyfriend alone they are both 17I didn't suspect anything weird, I just didn't want to hear any kissing noises next door. I did, it was bareable I put my ear buds on. Later I hear... moaning...(realistic quiet moaning) and obvious humping , you know the pounding noise. I realized what they were doing and got really grossed out and left the house. My sister is having sex this close around me. The thought is nasty. An its disrespectful for me that her boyfriend would do that. I texted her if they are having sex then to be quiet next time. Then they claimed they were joking. It was an obvious lie I just knew it. I heard her moaning the other day in there but I walked away and thought it was all in my head. It wasn't. She confirmed the moaning from the other day, and said"they were joking with me but I didn't notice" ... are they really? I already told them thePDA around me is gross an they should know not to fake sex around me if they were really faking it. That's disrespectful for me. Either way I'm still pretty upset and I don't ever want to talk to he boyfriend again, he said I was a sister to him. Now I see him as a guy who could get her pregnant , a lot of girls at her school are. he's like every othet guy. Am I Bad for being upset at her and her boyfriend, especially her bf?
+1 y
WHAT? SO I HAVE TO SIT AROUD AND LISTEN TO A COUPLE HAVE SEX? Try and hear me out please, that's my sister
13
10