Why am I falling for my boss wbo is single or is it just a sexual fantasy?

Anonymous
I always did have a thing for the man in charge.

He's not the top boss but he's one of the main bosses at my company and my supervisor.

I loved the company it has a laid back friendly philosophy and feel. But he was my interviewer and I loved him also.

He was Crazy about me at the interview too he even said so.

I am 24 he's like 41/42. He's overweight with a really big belly. His hair is getting thin. He's not so handsome and for a boss he's very lenient like I feel
i could get him to do what I want even though he's the boss. He's very approachable and friendly and I don't feel like he's my boss I feel like I can be his friend or more than friend.

We we talk to each other a LOT and he talks to me about personal stuff and calls me over often. I am his favorite and he pretty much told my other workers im
the best he has.

Anybow I love being around him I just love his personality always did he and I are very similar and I want T hug him and kiss him yes on the lips and all. And he was out of work today I felt sad like I am missing him.

Why am I feeling this way? I think it could be real feelings Uh oh. But be is single and told me
that.

Could I have true feelings for him?
2
1