Guys, boyfriend jerked off and licked up his own cum when he thought I was asleep, is that normal?

Anonymous
We have a good sex life, but the other day after having sex once he wanted to go again but I wanted to go to sleep. I guess he thought at some point I was fast asleep because I could hear & feel him jerking off next to me but didn't say anything... then I hear him orgasm and he started licking it off his hands & body. I don't know why but it made me feel very weird... is it normal to do that? I can see for easy cleanup purposes but I don't know anyone else I've seen do this, I did know he must not mind the taste of his cum because he goes down on me and tastes me after cuming inside of me, but that's a bit different I think. Thoughts?
+1 y
What should I do? Should I bring it up? Or is it better left unsaid?
30