I'm afraid I won't find a bride who is virgin and a healthy person?

Anonymous
The more i age the harder it is to find a bride like this. I guess this saying in my country that says "either young get married or young become a monk" is a correct saying. Women today have experiences and standards i dont think i can cope with a secular woman, or that she wants to cope with me (and even if she wants she'll have her difficulties). but the more i age i think the harder it will be to find a bride like myself. plus women tend to get suspicious and judgmental with men like myself, i guess i'm stuck in the twilight zone... .

+1 y
the question is. what do i do? look for women younger than my age? and is it proper or even possible to marry such a woman? and where do you find traditional not so secular women today?
+1 y
in fact idont exactly believe the "damaged goods" theory, and wouldn't mind if she had a couple of failed relationships before, i just say what would be optimal. and than it gets harder and harder as the years go by... .
14
6