When can I expect to hear from my sex-buddy who I just newly started having sex with?

Anonymous
There's this guy who I have started having sex with. (I told him that I wasn't looking for a relationship. He's fine with that.)
So we started to have sex and I gave him my virginity. We have only had sex twice. The longest we've gone without talking has been one week but it's been three weeks now that I haven't heard from him. I'm generally a confident girl and feel like I make things very fun in the bedroom, but this guy kind of makes me think, "If he had fun with me, why would he wait a week or two to hang out again? Did he not have fun or?" (Although, during fellatio, he said "You're so good" so I don't know) In my mind, I want to see him every week, so it doesn't make sense why he wouldn't want to either. I even texted a week ago saying "Hey what are you up to?" and he didn't reply at all. by the way, he has another girl that he has sex with. But still, why ignore my text you know?
I feel like a huge loser and my ego is hurt. Should I expect to never hear from him ever again? When should I expect to hear from him again?
Why would a guy be okay with just doing it two times with a girl and just be done?
Men, please tell me any input! Thank you guys!
5
3