Would you say that you "objectify" attractive people, or "Goddessify" (elevate) them?

mistixs
I saw one man say "Sometimes when we see an attractive woman, we just can't help but see them as unhuman." I thought he was going to say he viewed her as an object, but then he said, "We just can't believe she's the same as us. We can't help but see her as some sort of Goddess or something."

So it seemed that he elevated these women rather than degrading them. Which would you say you do?

Another person said:
"I don't understand this idea that a man finding a woman sexually attractive somehow means he sees them as lower than himself or must automatically respect them less... If you have a boyfriend or a husband you lust over, it certainly doesn't mean you see him as a lesser person for it. That's not even the case if it's a passing guy, an actor, or a male model.

In fact from my experience with men, they're more likely to do the opposite and put attractive women above them. There's an awful trend of men putting women, especially attractive women, on a pedestal and giving them special respect, consideration, and treatment on account of their status as an attractive woman."
On average, I elevate/Goddessify them
Vote A
I objectify them and view them merely as fucktoys
Vote B
Usually I objectify them and view them merely as fucktoys... but in some cases I elevate/Goddessify them
Vote C
I view them simply as regular people, whom I would also like to have sex with
Vote D
On average, I view them simply as regular people, whom I would also like to have sex with... but sometimes I also elevate/Goddessify them
Vote E
On average, I view them simply as regular people, whom I would also like to have sex with... but sometimes I also objectify them
Vote F
On average, I view them simply as regular people, whom I would also like to have sex with... but sometimes I also objectify them, or Goddessify them
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
+1 y
Do you treat people who you're attracted to, better, than you treat other people?
+1 y
Anyone?
Would you say that you "objectify" attractive people, or "Goddessify" (elevate) them?
Add Opinion