Would you have sex with a person in a relationship?

Anonymous

Guys, let's say this was your friend. And she's a very horny girl. She was dating a guy named Sam for 8 months. But Sam makes her feel ugly and makes her feel like she's a bad girlfriend. Sam refuses to cuddle with her, refuses sex. He freaks out whenever she touches him. They don't even hold hands. Because Sam always puts his hands in his pockets whenever she tried. Sam says he doesn't like people touching him. And pushed her away whenever she tries to hug him. After she attempted to have sex with him. ( grabbed his butt in a playful way. ) He punched her in the face. ( giving her two black eyes) kicked her in the stomach and screamed. After that Sam said sorry but she only saw sam once a month for 30 minutes. Because Sam put work and college over her and they just don't get along well. But Sam gives her 300 dollars every time they meet. She says she doesn't want to breakup with sam because of the money he gives her. But she's willing to have sex with you and for you to be her boyfriend number 2. So would you do it?
Yes I would have sex with her.
Vote A
No, I would not have sex with her.
Vote B
I'd tell her boyfriend she was trying to cheat on him.
Vote C
Other
Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
+1 y
Guys :3
Add Opinion