I slept with the mother of my student and I am starting to have feelings for her?

bilal123s
So i am a teacher i teach math for kids usually and to earn extra cash i am a tutor at houses, there one kid who has a very young mother in her early 30' she actually looks sad a lot of times i never saw her husband actually and her son once told me they are seperating, one day i went to him as schedule and the mother opened the door she told me to come her son is getting ready. 20 min she came only wearing underwear only and kissed me directly i was shocked and told me her son is with his dad away from town and she wanted me to have sex with her at first i was nervous but then we made really nice sex under her shower and most of the time we were kissing each other and at the end she kept kissing me and tell me she loves me. Now we are texting a lot and talking to each other a lot, so is it unprofessional to have a relation with the mother of my student? THANK U
3
18