Why do I seem to be a MAGNET for African-American men? Why are they (almost) the only ones hitting on me?

YummyLady
Before you say anything, I AM NOT RACIST! I love African American people, I love their culture, their music, their fashion sense. I have many black friends.

But I am not interested in hooking up with a black guy. I never have and I never will. I don't have problems with guys, in fact, I am the one who loves approaching them. But I am obssesed about blonde/red-heads/light-brown haired guys. White.

I don't know what is it about me that attract African-American guys, I don't even have what they consider attractive features (huge ass, thick thighs, full lips). I am hot for a white girl. And somehow I find that it's more common that black guys are approaching me, than white ones.. DAFUQ? I don't even listen to rap music (I respect it, but I don't listen to it). Maybe it's the way I dress. I like to experiment with clothes, so SOMETIMES I dress in 90s hip-hop style and maybe they think that's in invitation to black guys.

WHAT IS IT ABOUT ME THAT ATTRACTS African AMERICANS SO MUCH? #NOH8
27
13