Guys do you really feel women don't truly love you as they get older?

Anonymous
I just came across a response to a question in which a guy claimed that when women get to our late 20's we only care about you for security and your money and not really you as a person. Supposedly relationship are about business transaction past college and less about romantic ones.

Quote from guy:
"This is from a 35 year old man who has dated from 14 to present. Also have been married once. Yes, love becomes less intense and less special when you get older. Love is a business relationship from later 20s to the rest of your life.

In high school the prettiest girl went after the hottest guy. In real world the prettiest woman goes aftee the richest guy. That's why guys hate girls who change dating preferences in their late 20s to 40s. Guys are getting used for money.

There is no love at my age its All business and lifestyle security. You get nothing but used pussy and baggage at my age. Bullshit. That's why I use women because I know they are after my money and not me."

I really want to know how many of you guys truly believe we don't truly love you past a certain age?
Yes it's true. After a certain age you just want us for security and money
No totally not true that guy is just misogynisitc
GirlGuy
43
13