How can you be Christian and gay/lesbian/bi etc. at the same time?

Anonymous
So I've always looked at girls but it never hit me that I was attracted to them I thought I liked only boys. I met this gorgeous lesbian girl who basically tried to seduce me but I never let her know I liked her because I would have lost my Christian straight friends. So I'm in an extremely conservative Christian environment and I told my mom I was bisexual ( I could never tell my dad.) she told me if I ever came home with a girlfriend I couldn't live at home anymore. She loves me a lot and she cried a lot when she said it but it still hurt. I stopped looking at fashion mags (I've never watched or read anything about being gay). And it still doesn't help. I have a crush on a guy and I think he likes me. I day dream about guys. But When I see a beautiful butch girl I feel attracted to her. So I have a crush on a butch girl at my school. It's really hard. I haven't told anyone elseπŸ˜”. My mom asked me how i could be bi and Christian at the same time. It says clearly in the bible homosexuality is wrong. I said I don't know. I love God but I have a connection with girls that I can't deny help!
22
8