I love to put makeup on my boyfriend before we do stuff?

Anonymous
His face is close to a 10/10. To me it is anyway. He's got an amazing jaw line, nice eyebrows, defined cheekbones, a straight nose and best of all he's got thick lips 😍
I'm 17 and he's 18, we do stuff together, but I really, really get turned on when I do his makeup for him before doing sexual things. I don't mean male makeup that looks natural. Mainly I mean putting dark red lipstick on him and dark eyeshadow, I just think it really compliments his amazing features and it just really excites me.
Is this abnormal? I mean, when we're sexting I also like to tell him about how I'd make him my slut and bitch, etc. He doesn't mind, because he knows how much it all gets me going.
Dont get me wrong, I do sometimes want him to do that to me instead, but usually I want him to be submissive.
I know I'm going to probably be called freaky and stuff, but is it? Honestly? Or is it just a kink?
14
1