Guys, is it really difficult to pull out in time?

missnic825
I don't mean this in a mean / sarcastic /*itchy way, I'm just really curious to know since I don't have a penis and clearly have no way of knowing what it's like. The other night my boyfriend and I were getting it on, and even though we had condoms next to the bed, he just went ahead and entered me bare (it had been a while due to conflicting schedules / traveling etc), and well, I guess we got caught up in the heat of the moment. Anyway it didn't take long and he finished on my lower abdomen, but then later he tells me he's not sure if he pulled out before some of it came out (I'm assuming that more likely means "I DIDN'T pull out in time", but he didn't want to freak me out). I am 100% sure he wouldn't do this on purpose, so that's what gets me curious to know, is it really hard to pull out in time? I should probably add that in addition to it having been a while, we had some pretty drawn out and intense foreplay going on before he entered me, in case that makes a difference. *Before anyone decides to lecture me on the pull out method, I am just going to clarify that I am at a point in my life where I COULD handle an unexpected pregnancy, otherwise I would NOT have relied on it. Also both of us have been tested / know we are disease free so that's not an issue either. So please, no lectures. I just really want to know from a guy's perspective how hard it is to withdraw before some ejaculate comes out. Thanks
+1 y
Well so far the majority consensus from guys seems to be that it IS difficult. Good feedback... very appreciated!
21
2