How to be a bitch?

Anonymous
We see guys complaining about being too nice and not getting any because of it, but trust me it's the same fucking shit with nice girls. I'm really getting tired of this. Seems like bitches get all the attention and every guy wants to fuck a bitch, while nice girls are put in the friendzone and are not fuckable enough. If you put 2 VERY GOOD looking girls next to each other with one having a resting bitch face and cold personality and other one having cute face and nice personality, dick is gonna pick a bitchy one, always! Cute and nice girls just can't get laid nowdays. I am cute, short and I have a nice body. Even when I try to look bitchy or sexy or dangerous, I can't because I can't change my stupid baby face! And my childish voice. I can't change it! But on top of that, I'm also very friendly and I smile/laugh a lot. I've been through so many shit and I'm still swimming through poop, but I laugh it off! It's not that I try to hide that I'm damaged, I'm not damaged I'm fine. I'm happy. I don't care about stupid stuff I get over it fast and then I keep smiling like nothing happened. I don't care if a guy doesn't call me or if he checks others girls or if he friendzone me or whatever, I'll take what I can out of him. Every time I'm in a crappy situation/position I try to turn it into my favor without taking anything personal. It's just like business. People treat me like crap sometimes but I'll shake that off and take the good stuff they give me. But this is not getting me laid... It's been ages since the last time I had sex and I always get the same freaking excuse: "You're an amazing person and I'm an asshole, I don't want to hurt your feelings". -.- I need to act like I'm mad and to be a bitch to him so he would put his dick inside me. It's sad but true. So, how do I be a bitch?
How to be a bitch?
Add Opinion