Is he still interested after we almost had sex?

Stranger_Human
19f. So I've been interested in this guy for like 9 months now, and we've had some lunch dates and hung out at class, but he asked me out on an actual dinner and a movie date about two weeks ago. I thought when he said a movie he meant in a theater but we just went back to his place. I was really nervous because I'm a complete virgin, like, I've never even kissed a guy before (sad I know). So he eventually starts rubbing in between my legs and then we start making out and then I say we should go all the way and we get naked and start making out laying down and then he lays down next to me and tells me to get on top to help get him harder... I had no fucking clue what to do, so I start sucking him off but then he came so he laid me back down and started fingering/eating me out for a while (felt fucking amazing!) and then we got up, he apologized for cumming early and said we should try agin next time and then drove me home which was a really good not awkward after sex drive home like I was afraid of... I texted him the next day and said thanks for the fun night and he texted me back but he hasn't initiated any texts. I really want to have sex which him this weekend but don't know if he is still interested. Should I ask him out?
Is he still interested after we almost had sex?
Add Opinion