Girls, What is the Best Way to Sexually Satisfy a Woman?

JRICHARDS1996
This is a bit embarrassing, but I'm a virgin waiting until marriage and one of my greatest fears is that I will not be able to satisfy my wife because I have never had sex before. I have a very giving and self-emptying personality, so my main concern would be maximizing her pleasure even at the expense of my own. But how can I do that when I simply do not have any sexual experience or know very much about female sexuality? I study Cosmopolitan magazines religiously to get an idea of female sexuality and what women like, but I'm still pretty ignorant and afraid. I only want to bring my future wife total pleasure and satisfaction because I aim to please--I derive value from serving others--but I worry that I simply will not know how.

That said, what is the best way to sexually satisfy a woman and maximize her pleasure? Are there some general rules of thumb that I should remember? Any particular positions that are best for them? Ways to help them achieve orgasm? Anything useful you can teach me?
Girls, What is the Best Way to Sexually Satisfy a Woman?
Add Opinion