Girls, What is the Best Way to Sexually Satisfy a Woman?

JRICHARDS1996
This is a bit embarrassing, but I'm a virgin waiting until marriage and one of my greatest fears is that I will not be able to satisfy my wife because I have never had sex before. I have a very giving and self-emptying personality, so my main concern would be maximizing her pleasure even at the expense of my own. But how can I do that when I simply do not have any sexual experience or know very much about female sexuality? I study Cosmopolitan magazines religiously to get an idea of female sexuality and what women like, but I'm still pretty ignorant and afraid. I only want to bring my future wife total pleasure and satisfaction because I aim to please--I derive value from serving others--but I worry that I simply will not know how.

That said, what is the best way to sexually satisfy a woman and maximize her pleasure? Are there some general rules of thumb that I should remember? Any particular positions that are best for them? Ways to help them achieve orgasm? Anything useful you can teach me?
4