Why do woman fuck with a rich guy so easily?

Anonymous
So me and my male friend were talking about women. I'm lesbian and he's straight so we can talk about this stuff like buddies without it being weird. We sometimes argue because he has a slight misogynistic side. He said that women easily have sex with rich guys and he bet that if he drove around in his uncle's (he is really rich) Maserati for a week, and act like an arrogant asshole, not even the least bit romantic, he would still get to stick his willy in at least three girls. I said he could maybe score with one drunk girl. He eventually got to fuck 7 women! One each day of the week he drove around and it didn't even take much time or effort and every single one of them was really attractive. The worst thing is, 3 of the women were married and 1 had a boyfriend. I know two of the married ones and I always saw them as typical good wives to their husbands and good mothers too, not the obvious slutty type at all. They are too good looking for their husbands, I always thought that.

My friend is 31 and looks ok but not HOT. He just got some easy wild monkey sex of the prettiest women in town, married women, loved women and even 18-20 year old girls, while acting like a rich arrogant prick (he is good at acting though). Why are women so attracted to a rich guy? It's not like they were gonna get any of the money, he made it pretty clear that he just wanted to pork them and move on. Is it just the thought of being with a wealthy man for a moment? Or are so many straight women, like he says, just gold diggers who are only good for mating, cooking and raising kids?
20
3