How do you really feel about gays and trans?

Anonymous

I firstly I think all gays and trans come from broken homes and dramatic events. There might be 1% percent with a higher female or male gene. I also feel like you can talk about this subject or people call u homophobic. I'm not scared of gays so u have to closest your feeling ironically.

OK I don't like trans at all. there a guy at work who want to become a woman and I talk to him for amusement and humor him sometimes. But I still call him him.

I don't think there identity crisis. 150_ year who you could not become a woman. If u felt like it. you had to play the cards you were dealt
The gay thing I'm trying to get over. but that still disturbs me. Like why do you wanna kiss or fuck a man yuck. I hate when they come on t. v and they kiss I always look away I'm like why are u forcing me to accept this.

Lesbian are different I view woman not really equal to man. So it make sense why they would explore other options. Also it make sense that they would become a dyke. because they did not have a male. role model or something happen to there self esstem growing up.

It make me sick when I see 10-13 year old who are gay I'm like wtf. If I was a kid I would have made fun of them. its so wrong.

I love people use the animal are gay argument its in nature. is that really true?

+1 y
Also I've taken in a account that women will have little no problem with it.
+1 y
Most female comment will say no its fine that ok. maybe I should just asked for the male perspective but what's done is done
3
3