Any nudists or former nudists here? If so, did seeing so many naked bodies "desensitize" you, could you still get turned on by naked bodies?

BuchitaBuchys
Basically, an interesting point the "free the nipple" campaign brings is that if if were more out in the open, eventually it won't be a big deal and breasts won't be sexual or whatever.

I get that.

But, does this mean that because they're not sexual anymore, guys won't wanna play with them anymore? I know this is probably a silly question, but does this mean nudity won't arouse you as much? Or naked breasts, which is the point of "free the nipple".
I'm on the fence with it, because we lose either way lol
I don't want to have my breasts in public, but I don't think it's fair how men get to, but we don't. I've met many guys with way bigger boobs than me going topless everywhere.
But then, I like having them played with during fun time, selfish reason I know lol But I'm not the only woman/person.

So, any nudists here? Did you still get turned on by naked bodies?

Here's more info for it, in case you don't know:
https://freethenipple.com/
I was/am a nudist. And I was "desensitized", nudity WAS NOT as arousing.
I was/am a nudist, I was not "desensitized", nudity WAS still arousing.
I am NOT a nudist, but I think that you can be desensitized and nudity will not be as arousing.
Vote C
I am NOT a nudist, but I think that you will not be desensitized and nudity will STILL be arousing.
Vote D
GirlGuy
+1 y
Huh, no nudists here? Lol
16
2