Guys, would you be ok if you friend or colleague had sex with your daughter?

Anonymous
So my dad has a colleague who is kind of his friend too, and he's 46, a little younger than dad. He's not extremely hot and pretty arrogant at first, but he's really good at getting girls in bed. When I was 18 and he 40, we had sex. No strings attached, just some wild casual fucking for the sake of it. Now recently it was his birthday, he was with my dad in the jacuzzi, drinking some bears. I got turned on by seeing him in his swimming trunks (yeah I admit, he's hung) and I thought I'd give him a blowjob for his birthday. My dad walked in at the worst moment to see (just swallowing while he was sipping on his beer and no dad wants to actually see his daughter do that). They kinda got into a fight and he said he already fucked me back when I was only 18 to hurt my dad. So now dad is really angry at me (he's not gonna kick me out or anything) and asks how I could do that, but I don't see what I did wrong and I think it's normal to not tell him what we did. I don't tell dad about other flings either. Mom tries to stay neutral, since I know she has some "sexcapades" from her past she doesn't tell dad about (most of us do). I also think dad should apologize to his colleague since he didn't do anything wrong either. So what do you guys think? Is dads anger reasonable? How would you react?
4
1