Girls, My girlfriend wants to have a 3some with me and I'm not too sure if I should go along with it... should I?

LouisSullivan
My girl friend and I have been dating for close to a year now. She's bisexual and is a very open person. She likes to kiss and make out with other girls, which I don't mind cause I find that pretty sexy.

A couple of days ago she brought up the idea of having a 3some. I thought to myself, "wow! is she joking around? ..." She was being serious about it, saying of how fun it would be and of how much of a turn on it would be. I told her I'd be up for it and said that I would focus all my attention only on her... but then she said, "hon, it's suppose to be a 3some, all three of us are to have fun with each other."

I was suprised to hear her say that! lol! I said to her, "so you wouldn't get jealous with me getting sexual with the other girl?" And she said, "oh heck no, I'd love to see that," with her going on about how hot and sexy it would be for her to watch me with another girl.

Now I'm not going to lie... getting the opportunity to have sex with two women at once would be hot, steamy, and very sexy. How can any man turn this down? Though at the same time I wonder to myself, "does my girl really love me since she's ok with me having sex with another woman?"

I know I wouldn't want to see my girl with another guy. I guess I'm just thinking too much into this. Should I just try it out and go with the flow?
2