He didn't get hard when I gave him a blowjob?

Anonymous
I've been with my husband for only a year and a half. The last 3 months or so we haven't been having sex or any sexual contact at all. I decided to take it upon myself to break the ice and try to get our sex life back on track so when he came home I got down on my knees and unbuckled his pants and told him I miss him, I went crazy down there to show him I really want him but he only ended up getting half hard and eventually getting soft. I asked him what's wrong and he said he didn't know and it's never happened to him before. I pretended I wasn't hurt by it because I assumed it may have embarrassed him and I didn't want to make it about my feelings and scare him off but I have a feeling something is going on. I want a males opinion because I know most men don't go 3 months without sex and then get there dick sucked and can't keep it up. I've tried asking him but I feel like I always get an "I don't know". Please be brutally honest with your answers, I really just want to have an answer.
He didn't get hard when I gave him a blowjob?
Add Opinion