Is sleep paralysis a former of communication with ghost/aliens/angels/demons? Do you think they are real?

Nomad69
I believe in the afterlife and that aliens are real. I guess their are good and bad spirits and angels or pranksters as well. Perhaps the foot touching is a relative or friend tickling your feet. Those sex dreams are a horny friend or ghost. Those demons were brought near due to drug use or evil thoughts. Those obduction perhaps dreams are you being studied by Green men. That feeling of an out of body experience is a near death experience or your spirit taking flight to the spirit realm.
Yeah it is
No its not
It might be
Vote C
I believe in ghosts
Vote D
I believe in angels and demons
Vote E
I believe in aliens
Vote F
Show me results/ I'm indecisive
Vote G
GirlGuy
+1 y
I believe in all four of them. I have heard voices at night, heard knocks, heard footsteps, seen lights burn out, seen shadows on the ceiling, seen those white and blue orbs in photos or on the wall. Seen somebody walk down my driveway and disappear into thin air at night when I was like 8 or 9. girlfriend claims to see a women in a robe in my house, my dad seen her the other day said it looked like my dead grandma
+1 y
I think marijuana and melatonin cause sleep paralysis or at least can
3
3